We are a funded start up with an experienced founding team who is looking to add to our team. We exist because we believe millions of people are "leaning forward" asking how they can do more to change the world... a pent up demand to do more. We believe giving is personal, and we want to connect with our good.
You feel the same way. You most likely already have a job and are busy, but are looking for a bigger challenge and want to make a bigger difference via the work you do. You want to influence the world.
We are creating a social platform, with all the attributes of any scalable, social, digital consumer platform, and we believe we can apply social design to influence a new generation of philanthropy.
You will own technical design and development of our product. You will be responsible for leading the company's technology from a development, quality, and operations perspective. As is typical in any early stage company, you will roll up your sleeves and get things done on the ground floor, but will also manage a team and contribute to the strategic direction of the product(s).
- Design and build world class web 2.0 products and mobile applications.
- Lead technical design, development, and implementation for a nimble agile-based development team.
- Leverage cutting edge technologies, open source, and modern web architectures to deliver technology experiences that rival Mint, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- 7+ years of experience in web-based software design and development.
- Highly self-motivated, inspired collaborator, and desire to learn new things.
- Advanced skills in test-driven development, performance engineering, and designing for scalability.
- Strong understanding of the consumer web 2.0 space and desire to build an insanely usable product.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related engineering degree with equivalent work experience.
- Experience with highly scalable consumer-based social platforms a plus.
- Ecommerce and online payments experience is a plus.
- Experience with fast-paced, start-up environments a plus.
If you're interested, please contact Jason Hausske at email@example.com to schedule a confidential conversation. We can discuss the business model in much greater detail upon meeting.